Monday, August 22, 2005

Search for a connection

Everyone wants to feel connections in thier lives- to other people, to the earth, or to some sort of spirituality. The internet has brought us this artificial form of connection. Artificial, yet it is providing a great outlet for so many people just wanting to be "known" and to share what they have to offer with others. This is my "outlet", hopefully soon to be linked to a more professional webpage. We'll see what I have to offer to you through my words and stories. I hope these electronic words will provide both a way for me to share who I am and to inspire some interest and reflection on the part of my readers.

More soon!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kirsten,

I have gone through website. I know its still at the initial stage of development. I am sure that you will build more informative pages on nature with useful links too. Wish you best luck. I will keep trying to look on it whenever i can to forward my suggetsion to you. As such there are no any suggestions now. Just keep on going.

Santosh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home